The Bromberg Massacre which is neglected in the history books known as “Bloody Sunday” thus following Adolf Hitler’s decision to retaliate whilst the Democracies of the world stood by and did nothing. Just as they do today, with the mass killings of innocent people for the war on Terror which is a great irony.
The worst massacres will take place between 31 August and 6th September. The climax came on 3rd September in Bromberg, in what is known as Bloody Sunday. The mass murders would only end on the 18th of September with the arrival of German troops near Lowitsch.
The historical record, as represented by the German government at the time, on Bromberg “Bloody Sunday” and related incidents — 58,000 claimed dead or missing by Feb 1940.
The 1939 Danzig Massacres
In the months leading up to the German invasion the Polish Army and
independent Bolshevik units had been slaughtering German nationals in
the Danzig corridor. Mass killings of thousands of civilian ethnic
Germans (Volksdeutsche) by both civilian and Russian NDVK Jews, who
were confident that Poland would quickly defeat Germany. Many
apparently expected to take possession of German farms and businesses.
An estimated 58,000 German civilians lost their lives in the massacres
carried out prior to the 1939 invasion.
Poles had been merrily slaughtering anything or anybody German since at
least as early as April 1939, with smaller incidents stretching back to
the close of WW I — you haven’t been told that by the Mass Media, or
the fact that these atrocities were one of the main causes for the
German invasion of Poland.
Germany had protesting in writing to the League of Nations literally
dozens of times with no results.
Bromberg Bloody Sunday
On one day alone – Polish Jews, under the protection of the Polish
Army, attack a small German town and viciously kill 5500 Germans
The “Bromberg Bloody Sunday” is perhaps best known. Polish Jews were
confident they would win against Germany and went on a rampage of ‘
Blood Lust ‘ that was unmatched. Groups of Bolsheviks attacked from
Ponz, Lotz and Warsaw approached the town and started killing the
farmers on the outskirts. Children were nailed to barns, women were
raped and hacked to death with axes men were executed where they stood.
On Bromberg Bloody Sunday, thousands of ethnic Germans were slaughtered
like pigs in an alley because the majority “poles” (the “slavic”,
non-Teutonic types, really Turco-Ugaric, Hunnic, Tartar and Mongoloid
residue from the old “Dark Age” invasions) knew they could do so with
The Spandau Citadel (German: Zitadelle Spandau) is a fortress in Berlin, Germany, one of the best-preserved Renaissance military structures of Europe. Built from 1559–94 atop a medieval fort on an island created by the meeting of the Havel and the Spree, it was designed to protect the town of Spandau, which is now part of Berlin. In recent years it has been used as a museum and has become a popular tourist spot. Furthermore, the inner courtyard of the Citadel serves as an open air concert venue in the summertime since 2005.
Italian architect Francesco Chiaramella de Gandino started to plan the citadel in 1557 and was replaced by his compatriot Rochus Graf zu Lynar one year later. With four bastions, symmetrically arranged and connected by curtain walls, the Spandau citadel is an ideal example of a 16th-century fortress. Due to the bastions’ formation, there is no blind spot for enemies to hide.
In 1580, the first troops were assigned to Spandau Citadel, although its construction was not complete until 1594. Swedish troops were the first to besiege the citadel in 1675. In 1806 the citadel’s garrison surrendered to the French army under Napoleon without firing a shot. It was retaken by Prussian and Russian forces in 1813, but the ramparts were heavily damaged during the battle and required extensive restoration. The citadel was also used as a prison for Prussian state prisoners, including German nationalist Friedrich Ludwig Jahn.
In 1935, the Army’s Gas Protection Laboratory was installed. The site employed about 300 scientist and technicians doing research on chemical weapons (including synthesis, animal and human testing, munitions development, and development of manufacturing processes). Much of the work developing nerve gas was done here.
Close to the end of the Second World War, during the battle in Berlin, the citadel became a part of the city’s defences. Although several hundred years old, the Citadel’s tracé à l’italienne design made the structure difficult to storm. So instead of bombarding and storming the Citadel, the Soviets invested it and set about negotiating a surrender. After negotiations, the citadel’s commander surrendered to the Lieutenant-General Perkhorovitch’s 47th Army just after 15:00 on 1 May 1945, saving many lives and leaving the Renaissance bastion fort intact.
After the Second World War, the Spandau Citadel was first occupied by Soviet troops. After the division of Berlin by the Allied powers, Spandau and its Citadel were part of the British sector. Despite its history as a prison, the Citadel was not used to hold National Socialist war criminals. Rather, they were housed at Spandau prison in the same Berlin borough.
Schematische Karte der Zitadelle Spandau:
04 Bastion Kronprinz
05 Bastion Brandenburg
06 Bastion Königin
07 Bastion König
09 ehemalige Kaserne
11 italienische Höfe
12 ehemaliges Verwaltungsgebäude
14 ehemaliges Offiziershaus
15 ehemaliger Exerzierschuppen
16 ehemaliges Zeughaus
17 Ravelin „Schweinekopf“
18 Damm und Brücke
21 Spandauer See/Krienecke
The citadel is composed of different buildings all related to defence or representative housing. The gate house with a draw bridge used to hinder attackers to enter the citadel. The Gothic hall building palace was used as residential building. In the bastion Königin, 70 medieval gravestones were found bearing witness of Jewish life in the important trade town and the function of the citadel as a refuge. Julius tower is Spandau’s most famous sight. Originally built as a keep or watchtower, it was also used as a residence tower. Its castellated top was designed by Karl Friedrich Schinkel in 1838 and is an example of Romantic architecture. After the Franco-Prussian War 1870/71, part of the war reparations paid by France, 120 million marks in gold coin, was stored at Julius tower until its restitution to France in 1919. The word Juliusturm has since been used in Germany for governmental budget surpluses.
From 1950 to 1986, the citadel housed vocational school Otto Bartning. Subsequently, more and more buildings were redesigned for museums and exhibition. Today, Spandau Citadel is famous for its open-air concerts during the Citadel Music Festival.
Scenes from the 1985 action film Gotcha! were filmed at and around Spandau Citadel.
Read about WWII here
The West offered aid, and the East accepted it:
Net contributors to the EU budget:
Migrations from Poland since EU accession:
Europe after the Eastern Enlargement of the European Union: 2004-2014:
Influx of Eastern European killers and conmen is putting a financial burden on UK courts:
Nearly three in 10 babies have mothers born outside the UK – and in parts of London the figure is over 75%:
A 1994 view on “the incumbent poor four” and “the eastern enlargement”:
Polackistan is the biggest invasion group in Denmark: