The Haus Kambach is a simple Baroque water castle in the district of Kinzweiler. It was listed as the first building in the city area in 1982 and has been used since 1992 as a house, restaurant, Bistro and Golfheim for the neighbouring golf course between Kinzweiler and St. Jöris.
Its name was given to the plant from the Kambach (still known as the 19th century Combach), which originates from two springs in the nearby Kambach Grove and feeds the moat surrounding the castle.
The three-wing precastle of the plant consists mostly of brick and is open on the side facing the manor house. Its main substance dates back to the 19th century, as wall anchors testify with the year 1848. Only the east wing has older parts from the 18th century. Until 1990/91, the castle was still used for agriculture.