Gut Renkhausen is a manor house in the district of Gehlenbeck in the city of Lübbecke between Wiehen Hills and Mittelland Canal in the district of Minden-Lübbecke in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
The manor stands on the walls of an old water castle and was first mentioned in 1278. Between 1543 and 1817, five noble families are listed as owners. Through marriages and acquisitions It was also temporarily owned by the Family lords of Mentzingen. In 1817 the estate was acquired by the family Stille von Lübbecke, which sold it at 1960.
Today‘s building material was created in the 18th century. Originally built in timber-frame construction, in 1896 it was converted into a mansion-like manor house in the style of the Neo-Renaissance.
The estate has been in the family for more than a hundred years. It has been painstakingly renovated in recent years and continues to be used agriculturally together with the Crollage and Hudenbeck.
In addition to agricultural use, you can be trusted in the premises and use the festive rooms for companies.
The “Café in the small barn” was used as a starting point for cycling trips to the large peat bog or the Mittelland canal, but is now closed. Numerous mills of the Westphalian Mill Road are located in the immediate vicinity.
In the year 2004, the federal decision took place in power ploughing with participants from all over Germany.