A garden that once provided Adolf Hitler with fresh vegetables has been discovered at his famous Wolf’s Lair headquarters.
Hitler spent much of his time in the final years of the war at the Wolf’s Lair, which is located in what is now Poland. The top-secret, heavily guarded bunker complex was used by the Germans until January 1945, when it was abandoned and partly destroyed ahead of advancing Soviet forces.
Read more here from The Daily Archives
Read about WWI here
Read about WWII here