Thanks to Et ego in Almania
The author argues in his initial argument that we are currently taught in our modern democracies that war and conflict are a part of the past. And this is wrong. Actually, your enemies are hiding their strategies behind a cover of “modern pacifism” while waging war against you.
His argument is much better than my compressed version indicates.
So, after that he presents the 33 strategies of war in 5 sections:
1. Personal War: Getting into the warrior spirit and becoming ready for war
2. Organizatiol War: How to form an army that is actually up for the task ahead
3. Defensive War: How to break an attacker (without committing war crimes)
4. Offensive War: How to overwhelm a defender (without committing war crimes)
5. Unconventional, dirty War: How to fight in a Guerrilla/undeclared war (war crimes be damned)
Get it here